Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: LoVe MoDe

  1. #1
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personnaly, I'd like s-c to continue it, as the two scanlation don't hold the same quality. As Akane herself stated on Takudame's LJ post, she made it for her friends, not really for the whole public. Hence I did find the copyright on the scans annoying in the steamy parts ^_~ and some translations and editing is lost. So pro and cons, trying to be as objective as possible, I like Sana's work better. (thank you very much Sana for all the work you're putting into this project! We adore you! )

    / own 2 cents

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tEnSaI25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanna ask if sakura-crisis will continue scanning Love Mode? Since recently I went on MIRC and found Love Mode Chapters all the way to the Epilogue, so being curious I downloaded 1 chapter and found it to be the same as the Love Mode we are all reading. Hence I'm wondering if Sakura-Crisis will continue scanning Love Mode...

    Don't worry 'cause I only dl the 1 chapter because I think I will wait for Sakura Crisis version instead.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tEnSaI25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess you're right. Skura-crisis quality is indeed better.. so I guess I'll cotinue sticking to sakura crisis version

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •